Acupuncture and Acupressure are both methods used to stimulate specific determined points in Traditional Chinese Medicine, aka: “Acu-points”. In Acupuncture a hair-thin needle is used to stimulate an “Acu-points”. On the other hand, Acupressure uses a firm pressure to massage & stimulate these Acu-points.
Both of those methods can benefit the receiver to:
- Balance the hormone production of internal glands
- Relieve stress, tension and anxiety.
- Improve quality of sleep.
- Relax the nervous system, muscles and joints.
- Enhance the metabolic issues.
- Soothe headaches.
- Alleviate chronic pain.
- Improve skin quality
- Reduce wrinkles & fine lines
“Through self-consciousness, the mind can use the brain to generate molecules of emotion and override the system. While proper use of consciousness can bring health to an ailing body, inappropriate unconscious control of emotions can easily make a healthy body diseased.”
– Bruce H. Lipton, The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles –